A Melco Certified Trainer is an individual who has been certified as being competent to train Melco customers according to Melco’s strict requirements. To ensure a superior learning experience, only individuals that Melco authorizes to deliver training will be certified. Most of the training is done on-site at the customer location.
Melco Certified Trainers meet on-going certification requirements.
These requirements include:
- Train at least two companies per year
- Update training on current levels of software and hardware. (usually requires travel to Denver Training Facility)
- Yearly testing on current levels of software and hardware
- Updated timed distributor dongles for access to software
- User manuals and training CDs.